Summary List Placement
- Despite the continuing pandemic, as the winter months set in, many travelers are seeking warm-weather domestic getaways.
- Savannah is a well-preserved historical escape offering year-round outdoor fun.
- Experts and the CDC agree that private Airbnbs offer a safer travel option than hotels due to the lack of encounters with other guests or hotel staff.
- We’ve rounded up top-rated Airbnbs in Savannah, ranging from $112 to $328 per night to start.
- Read more: Are Airbnbs safe? We spoke to experts, a company representative, and an Airbnb host on read more ⇒