Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
The Boeing 737 that crashed in Iran wasn’t a Max plane — here are the main differences between the two aircraft
|January 10, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Confusion rose regarding the aircraft type involved in the crash of Ukraine International Airlines PS752 from Tehran to Kyiv.
- The aircraft involved was a Boeing 737-800 NG and not the grounded Boeing 737 Max 8.
- The main noticeable differences between the two include engine type, cockpit instruments, and winglets.
- All Boeing 737 Max aircraft have been grounded globally since March and none of them are currently flying passengers.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Following the crash of Ukraine International Airlines Flight PS752 Tehran to Kyiv, there was confusion among speculators regarding the aircraft type involved.
Iranian news agency read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com