- Sonder is an apartment-rental company that claims to combine the best parts of a hotel and a private home.
- It’s one of several new hybrid companies like Lyric and Blueground that combine elements of hotels and apartment rentals.
- Unlike Airbnb, which is mainly made up of individuals renting out their homes, Sonder leases and manages its own rentals, which are licensed as hotels.
- Sonder has 9,000 properties in cities including New York, Chicago, Washington DC, San Diego, Austin, Miami, New Orleans, London, and Dubai.
- I recently stayed in a Sonder apartment in New York City, and the read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com