- On a recent trip to Russia, I spent 50 hours riding the Trans-Siberian Railway across more than 2,000 miles and four time zones in Russia.
- It was the experience of a lifetime, but there are a few things I wish I’d known before my journey.
- I wish I would’ve chosen my route more carefully, made some stopovers, and brought a better variety of snacks and entertainment.
- The smartest thing I did before my trip was downloading the offline translation for Russian on the Google Translate app.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com